That got me to thinking. Here on Facebook I see a lot of people up in arms about:
- "In God we Trust" not being on our money any more.
- This no longer being a Christian nation.
- In the 10 commandments being taken out of courthouses.
- Of we no longer being able to pray in public schools.
- God continues to sit on the throne despite what man thinks or tries to do. The progression that the USA and for that matter the world is of no surprise to Him. Look at what it says in 2 Tim 3:1-3
- God has never left the public schools. Just because we cannot pray openly doesn't mean there is no prayer. Just because we can't say he's there, does not mean he's not. Just because "man" says do not speak His name does not somehow weaken God. If your children attend public schools (as mine do) do not fear that God is not there! Just because some Christians have left does not mean he is gone.
- Like I said above ~ he owns the money it doesn't matter if it says so or not. Psalm 50:9-11 says:
I will not accept a bull from your house
or goats from your folds.
For every beast of the forest is mine,
the cattle on a thousand hills.
I know all the birds of the hills,
and all that moves in the field is mine.
In James 1:16 & 17 it says:"Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows"
So what am I ranting about then anyway, right?!
Well here it is. Stop worrying about all that you think is being taken away from this "christian nation" (which if I may say this has never been a Christian Nation, there has only (possibly) been more Christians in government then now, but saying we were a Christian Nation is basically incorrect) (Tee Hee, I'm sure I stepped on some toes there!!)
Any who, where was I? Oh yeah, don't sweat it, what God want is this. ARE YOU READY TO HEAR THIS?
HE WANTS YOU!
You are to reflect Him!
You are to shine His light in this world!
You are to proclaim him to the lost, and those in bondage!
You are to proclaim freedom through Christ!
You are to stand for Truth (the truth of His word)!So where are you at? Do you get upset at these things that don't really upset God, but don't live a life that is in earnest, passionate, relationship with him? If you don't follow Christ, why are you so upset at the world doing what they are and will naturally do?
I'm not speaking this in judgement, but just to get you to see, Are your priorities straight? Are you following Christ faithfully, and proclaiming him, or are you so worried about a few things that "man" is trying to strip away and afraid that God is to small to fight it?
God is not to small. Man can and will continue to strip Him from public view, but I'm here to tell you, it does not effect God one iota! He is still on the throne and all will end as it said it would.
Trust Him and Obey Him alone, then what "man" does won't matter as much.